Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things that make me feel like a domestic goddess

Yet another installment in things that make my life easier and/or beautiful. 

I’m not a big one to tout products, but you guys have to check out Shutterfly for your cards this year. I love my photoshop, and when I had time (which was about 2 years ago) I would go to all sorts of trouble to create elaborate designs. I no longer have time and you probably don’t either, but I'm not always a fan of the typical 4x8 box store cards. I do them occasionally but I like Christmas cards to be different. Mostly because I have two of the cutest kids ever created in the universe.

This year, I was checking out Bakerella and saw her cards and just about passed out. They were perfect! They were well-designed! They LOOKED like the pictures belonged! They were from Shutterfly! 

These kinds of designs are the type of things that just make my heart sing. Check them out here: Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Needless to say I created my own and it turned out great. Want a hint of what may be on it? 

Ok, here:
He's adorable and all mine. That kissable little fellow. 

If you want to be on my Christmas Card mailing list send me an email with your name and address!

As of this writing, their cards are 20% off. Check them out and order them early. As an aside, these guys are also the best for photobooks. You want a good holiday gift idea? Do gift cards for these or better yet create a few and give them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment